Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur
ScoreAxis prediction for this match is not yet available. Please check back 2-3 days before kickoff date.
- FT12 Mar 2022Manchester UnitedTottenham Hotspur32
- FT19 Oct 2022Manchester UnitedTottenham Hotspur20
- FT27 Apr 2023Tottenham HotspurManchester United22
- FT19 Aug 2023Tottenham HotspurManchester United20
- FT01 Nov 2023Manchester UnitedNewcastle United03
- FT04 Nov 2023FulhamManchester United01
- FT08 Nov 2023FC CopenhagenManchester United43
- FT11 Nov 2023Manchester UnitedLuton Town10
- FT26 Nov 2023EvertonManchester United03
- FT23 Oct 2023Tottenham HotspurFulham20
- FT27 Oct 2023Crystal PalaceTottenham Hotspur12
- FT06 Nov 2023Tottenham HotspurChelsea14
- FT11 Nov 2023Wolverhampton WanderersTottenham Hotspur21
- FT26 Nov 2023Tottenham HotspurAston Villa12
Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur Preview, Live Streaming and Prediction
In their previous matches, Manchester United won 3 games (Fulham, Luton Town, Everton) and lost 2 (with Newcastle United, FC Copenhagen) while no games ended in draws. Manchester United managed to score 10 goals and conceded 5 goals (10-5).
Manchester United scored an average 1.08 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 26 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 10.50 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Manchester United's average team rating is 6.88 per match.
Manchester United seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 54.25% in this season
For more details, please look at Manchester United live scores, fixtures and results
Tottenham Hotspur enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Fulham, Crystal Palace) lost 3 (with Chelsea, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Aston Villa) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 9 goals while conceding 7 goals (9-7).
In away games, Tottenham Hotspur scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 1.25. The team received 37 yellow cards and 3 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 140. Tottenham Hotspur's average team rating is 7.07 per match.
Ball possession is very good for Tottenham Hotspur, with an average of 60.08% overall in this season.
For more details, please look at Tottenham Hotspur live scores, fixtures and results
Live stream and TV broadcast
Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.com