Brighton & Hove Albion - Norwich City
ScoreAxis prediction for this match is not yet available. Please check back 2-3 days before kickoff date.
- FT02 Nov 2019Brighton & Hove AlbionNorwich City20
- FT04 Jul 2020Norwich CityBrighton & Hove Albion01
- FT16 Oct 2021Norwich CityBrighton & Hove Albion00
- FT02 Apr 2022Brighton & Hove AlbionNorwich City00
- FT12 Nov 2023Brighton & Hove AlbionSheffield United11
- FT25 Nov 2023Nottingham ForestBrighton & Hove Albion23
- FT30 Nov 2023AEK AthensBrighton & Hove Albion01
- FT03 Dec 2023ChelseaBrighton & Hove Albion32
- FT06 Dec 2023Brighton & Hove AlbionBrentford21
- FT05 Nov 2023Norwich CityBlackburn Rovers13
- FT11 Nov 2023Cardiff CityNorwich City23
- FT25 Nov 2023Norwich CityQueens Park Rangers10
- FT28 Nov 2023WatfordNorwich City32
- FT03 Dec 2023Bristol CityNorwich City12
Brighton & Hove Albion - Norwich City Preview, Live Streaming and Prediction
In their previous matches, Brighton & Hove Albion won 3 games (Nottingham Forest, AEK Athens, Brentford) and lost 1 (with Chelsea) while 1 games ended in draws against Sheffield United. Brighton & Hove Albion managed to score 8 goals and conceded 8 goals (8-8).
Brighton & Hove Albion scored an average 1.11 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 72 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 9.97 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Brighton & Hove Albion's average team rating is 6.87 per match.
Brighton & Hove Albion seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 54.68% in this season
For more details, please look at Brighton & Hove Albion live scores, fixtures and results
Norwich City enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Cardiff City, Queens Park Rangers, Bristol City) lost 2 (with Blackburn Rovers, Watford) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 10 goals while conceding 8 goals (10-8).
In away games, Norwich City scored an average of 0.61 goals per match and conceded 2.21. The team received 57 yellow cards and one red card, while the total number of fouls committed is 344. Norwich City's average team rating is 6.6 per match.
Ball possession is not so good for Norwich City, with an average of 42.50% overall in this season.
For more details, please look at Norwich City live scores, fixtures and results
Live stream and TV broadcast
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Norwich City live TV broadcast can be seen on 1xBet, 1xBet.kz, 1xStavka.ru, COSMOTE Sport, DAZN Japan, Optus Sport (Aus), V Sport Jaakiekko, Viaplay (Den), Viaplay (Fin), Viaplay (Swe).
Brighton & Hove Albion - Norwich City video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.com