Milan - Cagliari
ScoreAxis prediction for this match is not yet available. Please check back 2-3 days before kickoff date.
- FT16 May 2021MilanCagliari00
- FT29 Aug 2021MilanCagliari41
- FT19 Mar 2022CagliariMilan01
- FT27 Sep 2023CagliariMilan13
- FT04 Nov 2023MilanUdinese01
- FT07 Nov 2023MilanParis Saint Germain21
- FT11 Nov 2023LecceMilan22
- FT25 Nov 2023MilanFiorentina10
- FT28 Nov 2023MilanBorussia Dortmund13
- FT29 Oct 2023CagliariFrosinone43
- AET01 Nov 2023UdineseCagliari12
- FT05 Nov 2023CagliariGenoa21
- FT11 Nov 2023JuventusCagliari21
- FT26 Nov 2023CagliariMonza11
Milan - Cagliari Preview, Live Streaming and Prediction
In their previous matches, Milan won 2 games (Paris Saint Germain, Fiorentina) and lost 2 (with Udinese, Borussia Dortmund) while 1 games ended in draws against Lecce. Milan managed to score 7 goals and conceded 6 goals (7-6).
Milan somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of TBA% in this season
For more details, please look at Milan live scores, fixtures and results
Cagliari enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Frosinone, Udinese, Genoa) lost 1 (with Juventus) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against Monza. The team scored 8 goals while conceding 10 goals (8-10).
In away games, Cagliari scored an average of 2 goals per match and conceded 1. The team received 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 16. Cagliari's average team rating is 6.94 per match.
Ball possession is very good for Cagliari, with an average of 51.00% overall in this season.
For more details, please look at Cagliari live scores, fixtures and results
Live stream and TV broadcast
Milan - Cagliari video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis.com